Texel Combed Top
Texel wool is a medium grade, dense, long lasting, and resilient wool perfect for long lasting projects like rugs, bags, hosiery, and knitwear.
- 100% Texel Wool
- Fiber Source: Certified British
- Micron Count: 26-36
- Breed Category: Medium wool
- Felting Notes: Does not felt readily - will take much longer than other wools.
- Spinning Notes: Easy to spin. Even worsted spun yarns will have a lofty quality.
- What to make: Cozy, sturdy blankets, stockinette sweaters, cushiony mats & pillows.
- Dye effect: Low lustre but takes color clearly