SW Cheviot Combed Top
Cheviot is a versatile wool breed with just enough crimp and is very resilient. The Cheviot has had a superwash treatment to make care easier.
- 100% Superwash Cheviot Wool
- Fiber Source: Certified British
- Micron Count: 24-35
- Breed Category: Longwool
- Felting Notes: Superwash treated - not feltable.
- Spinning Notes: Easy & a pleasure to spin.
- What to make: Everyday sweaters, socks, hats, blankets, pillows, outerwear.
- Dye effect: Dyes well and clearly but without the lustre of other long wools - chalky finish