SW Blue Faced Leicester Combed Top
Blue Faced Leicester is a versatile wool that is fine enough for next to skin wear yet durable and long wearing.
- 100% Superwash Blue Faced Leicester
- Fiber Source: Certified British
- Micron Count: 26
- Breed Category: Longwool
- Felting Notes: Superwash treated - not feltable.
- Spinning Notes: Worsted 3-ply = more warmth & less halo; worsted w/minimal twist = more halo & drape.
- What to make: Garments with hard wear, next to skin soft. Excellent luster.
- Dye effect: Takes color clearly
- Source: Certified British