Jacob Combed Top
Jacob is a classic hand spinners wool that is great for felting too.
- Fiber Source: Certified British
- Micron Count: 25-35
- Breed Category: Primitive
- Felting Notes: Feltable
- Spinning Notes: Woolen for inconsistent/rustic yarns. Worsted for more flexible yarns with body.
- What to make: Projects from worsted spun feel softer than the yarn alone. Lace, Scandinavian colorwork, socks, hats, pullovers, jackets.
- Dye effect: Jacob is wonderful left natural, dye results are intriguing.