Dorset Horn Combed Top
Dorset Horn is a very rare breed sheep with dense locks and a strong but irregular crimp in the fibers. This is a versatile, moderate wool, great for spinning and dyeing. Dorset Horn is appropriate for making every day garments, blankets, and more.
- 100% Dorset Horn Wool
- Fiber Source: Certified British
- Micron Count: 26-33
- Breed Category: Medium wool
- Felting Notes: Reluctant to felt
- Spinning Notes: Woolen for airiness; worsted for compactness
- What to make: Everyday garments, blankets, & the like.
- Dye effect: Dyes well and clearly