Corriedale Sock - USA Sourced & Spun
Introducing our all new Corriedale Sock - sourced and spun just for us in the USA! This yarn has great yardage, wonderful bounce, and it dyes like a dream! You will love the color you get from the pot with this one! Corriedale and nylon together make a great hardy sock yarn that is still next to skin dreamy for shawls and other projects for those looking to get away from all merino.
This is our introductory spin and supplies are limited. As this is sourced in the US from limited supplies of farm grown Corriedale wool, we suggest contacting us a few months in advance if you are going to have a high need for a show or sale so we can get it sourced & spun.
- 80% Corriedale / 20% nylon
- 3-ply fingering/sock weight
- Approximately 410 yards - 100 grams per skein
- Needle size: 3.00 - 3.75mm
- Tension/Gauge per inch: 7 stitches, 9 rows
- Sourced & spun just for us in the USA