Blue Faced Leicester/Seacell 70/30 Combed Top
Our BFL combined with seacell which is a silk like cellulose fiber made from seaweed. The seacell will remain undyed for a neat vein effect in the fiber.
- 70% Blue Faced Leicester Wool 30% Seacell
- Fiber Source: Certified British (BFL)
- Micron Count: 26 (BFL)
- Breed Category: Longwool Blend
- Felting Notes: Feltable
- Spinning Notes: Worsted 3-ply for more warmth & less halo; worsted w/minimal twist for more halo & drape. Seacell adds shine, resists dye.
- What to make: Shawls, cowls, jumpers.