Blue Faced Leicester Combed Top
Blue Faced Leicester is a versatile wool that is fine enough for next to skin wear yet durable and long wearing.
- 100% Blue Faced Leicester
- Fiber Length: 85-90 mm
- Dye effect: Takes color clearly
- Fiber Source: Certified British
- Micron Count: 26
- Breed Category: Longwool
- Felting Notes: Feltable
- Spinning Notes: Worsted 3-ply for more warmth & less halo; worsted w/minimal twist for more halo & drape.
- What to make: Garments with hard wear, next to skin soft.