Rambouillet Combed Top
Also known as French Merino, Rambouillet originates in the village of Rambouillet, France in 1786. This short stapled wool is soft enough even for baby items.
- 100% Rambouillet Wool
- Fiber Source: USA
- Micron Count: 18-24
- Breed Category: Fine wool
- Felting Notes: Easily felted
- Spinning Notes: Worsted yarns to resist pilling, woolen for fluffier warmth.
- What to make: Next to skin items, luxury items, baby items.
- Dye effect: More matte than merino but takes color well and clearly