Grey Finnish Combed Top
Finnish is very similar to Blue Faced Leicester and a dream to spin. This combed top is a natural grey color and easy to work with. Side by side photo & the last photo are of the grey & white Finnish dyed together in the same dyelot for comparison of the depth vs. brightness.
- 100% Finnish Wool
- Fiber Source: Finland
- Micron Count: 22-33
- Breed Category: Hill, dual purpose
- Felting Notes: Easily felted
- Spinning Notes: Easy to spin - spin worsted to accentuate luster.
- What to make: Sweaters, blankets, textured patterns, woven laces
- Dye effect: Dyes well for a unique overdye effect.