Charollais Combed Top - Limited Quantity
The Charollais is a breed originating in east central France. It produces a good white, dense fleece around 30-33 Microns with an average length of 80mm.
- 100% Charollais Wool
- Fiber Source: Canada
- Micron Count: 23-27
- Breed Category: Medium/Down
- Felting Notes: Does not felt readily - will take much longer than other wools.
- Spinning Notes: Control neps with worsted style draft; preserve elasticity with woolen style.
- What to make: Soft, general purpose textiles
- Dye effect: Great for dyeing